“Labour Pool for unemployed women from ethnic minorities in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia “Training & Mediation & Self-employment”
Target groups of the project are women disadvantaged in the labor market: women from ethnic minority groups aged 18-45, mostly young unemployed.
Direct beneficiaries of this project will be 300 women in Skopje (Albanian and Roma), Kumanovo (Roma), Debar (Albanian) and Strumica (Turkish women) including the unemployment rate that is the highest.
Overall objective: improving labor market potential of women from ethnic minorities in the labor market and to support the realization of their potential in the labor market through mediation, providing a lack of skills or training for self-employment in order to reduce unemployment in the country.
Period of realization 01.11.2012. – 31.01.2014
Implementing organization is Seed Foundation – Holland
- Economic education of young managers – Junior Achievement – Skopje, Macedonia;
- Roma Community Center “DROM” Kumanovo, Macedonia
- Center for Education Support “Dendo vas”, Skopje
- Action on Women, Skopje – Macedonia
- Center for Sustainable Development “Porta”, Strumica, Macedonia;
- Women Centre Debar, Debar – Macedonia;
Financed by: EU , Ministry for Labor and Social Police and OPEN SOCIETY INSTITUTE (MtM) Program.
Project „Clean environment for better life“
– Cleaner environment in Roma settlements: Pero Cico
– Raising public awareness of environmental protection and nature
– Removing the illegal dumps
– Installation of urban equipment (containers mini fence)
– Campaign to raise public awareness of the Roma population
– sharing propaganda martial in Roma settlement
Implementation period: September – November 2013
Financed by: EU Obce / ODHR in partnership with the Municipality of Kumanovo and RCC DROM Kumanovo