Training with the first and second group of women involved in the local labour club.
The training takes place over a period of two weeks with 40 women
Training with the first group was held from 11 – 22.03.2013
Training with the second group was held from 03 – 14.06.2013
The first week of training participants are introduced to topics that aim to enhance personal skills:
- Introduction with the project activates, participants and job trainer;
- What you can offer: Skills for employability;
- Understanding emotions;
- Communication skills: listening-the key to positive relationships;
- Self-respect and respect for others;
- Learning styles;
- The power of positive attitude;
- Setting goals: let it become reality;
The second week of training, participants was familiarized with more topics to enhance their professional skills:
- Career assessment tools – Part 1: What would you like to BSE profession?
- Career assessment tools – Part 2: survey of interests;
- Practical tools – biography;
- Hygiene and dressing: first positive impression;
- Develop self-confidence and trust in others;
- Phase before the interview;
- Practical tools – business cards;
Effective work habits
- What it means to be a good employee;
- What it means to be a good team player;
- Responsibility; Assertiveness (assertiveness awareness of their rights and values): speaking directly, honestly and with respect;
- Practical Tools – Time Management;
- Using social networks as a tool for finding a job;
- sharing certificates;
• Organizing a meeting with representatives from private companies.
Environmental protection in settlements dominated by Roma and raising public awareness towards health and quality of life.
- removing the illegal landfill in the suburb Pero Chicho
- Supply of urban equipment (Containers and mini fence) side paving, earth and grass
- Campaign to raise public awareness of the Roma population
- Preparation of promotional material
- Media appearances
- Reduced number of illegal dumps in the neighborhood Pero Cico.
- Eco-projects for citizens.
- New mini green area in Roma settlements
- Raised awareness of neighborhood Pero Chicho for environmental protection
- Reduced number of infectious diseases among younger generation.
-There is a lot of interest from the target audience for that content; The target group of the current track information communicated to the public through local media; Local Government exhibits a positive attitude and concern about taking initiatives to improve the quality of life of Roma from Kumanovo; There is interest among Roma from Kumanovo for their active participation in environmental actions; Creating trust in Roma to Local Government and institutions; Involving the business private – sector.